Friday 10 October 2014

Review: The Autobiography of FBI Special Agent Dale Cooper


The Autobiography of FBI Special Agent Dale Cooper
The Autobiography of FBI Special Agent Dale Cooper by Scott Frost

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



With the return of Twin Peaks to the screen I could help picking this one off the shelf. Ranging from the weird to the hilarious. How can we not be interested in how Dale Cooper came to find his strong mental powers, when he first discovered coffee and pie, the letter he received from J. Edgar Hoover, how he lost his cherry or how he met Windom Earle?

Some of the stuff on the Teresa Banks murder conflicts with what happens in Fire Walk With Me, but small beef.





View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate comments. Let me know what you think!